Thursday 16 February 2012

Meljens Pastel Challange

Good Morning

Today I would like to share my latest card that I made.  This card was made with a digi image from Meljens designs, you can find it at the Meljens Shop, the image is Fancy Butterfly.


I used this image and coloured it with my copics in all the pastel colours that I had.  I was very happy to find the perfect paper to compliment the image and colouring in my stash.


A close up of the image.



The swirly paper was made with my Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I then added some coloured "stones" (sorry I am not sure what they are called - so if you leave a comment and know what they are called, I will really appreciate it).

I will be entering this card for the latest Meljens Challange - Pastels. It is the first time that I will be entering one of their challenges.  This is also the first time (I think) that I have posted a card with a digi image.  I love the fact that digi images are immediately available after you have purchased them as the postage is sometimes very expensive and not to reliable.  But nothing beats the feeling of holding an actual stamp in your hands.

Now enough of my blabbering, I hope that you will all have an awesome day and that you will have plenty of time to craft to your hearts content.

Hugs,
Marika

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Marika. Nice trying something different. I think those "stones" are called "sprinkles" or "dew drops" in the crafty world. Have a super day, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pastel is so beautiful. The stone is called "Dewdrops"

    ReplyDelete