Friday 13 January 2012

Blue and Purple

Good Morning

What a lovely day it is here in Gauteng, the sun is shinning and the sky is a lovely blue.

I hope that everybody have settled in nicely into 2012 and thus far everybody is having a great time.  I am back at work, but lucky for me I am only working half days now.

My card I would like to share with you today is a Magnolia Image that you have seen me colour before.  As I only have 2 Magnolia stamps on my name, you will still see me colouring this Tilda a lot more.  I do apologise for that.


This is an easel card, also a first for me, but I do really loved the way this card is constructed.


Pretty pink and purple flowers.


My Tilda with some sparkling hearts.

The paper that I used is paper that I got from a very dear friend.  Thank you Sharon.

And that is it for today.  I am so happy it is Friday and that means that I can do some crafting over the weekend.  I wish a blessed weekend to you all.

Hugs,
Marika

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marike!
    Ek het jou blog op Sharon s'n raakgesien!
    Altyd lekker om nog Suid-afrikaners in blogland raak te loop!
    Dis 'n pragtige kaartjie, ek is mal oor die kleure!
    Hannelie
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Tilda you've picked though! Such a cutie with her stripy socks! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marika, this card is absolutely stunning girl! Just love the layout and colours you've chosen. Perfect colouring. Ons sal vir jou meer Tilda'tjies moet kry... ;) Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete